Thanks to everyone who participated in the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival Eat to the Beat Concert Series trivia contest on Twitter! Congratulations to the lucky winner of the wine cork keychain – @the_real_cho!
For everyone who’s wondering, here are the complete questions and answers:
Labor Day is over and that means we’re even closer to the start of Epcot’s International Food and Wine Festival. The fall edition of the Mickey Monitor passholder newsletter included the musical lineup for the Eat to the Beat Concert Series lineup and I have to admit, I didn’t immediately recognize all the artists. So I thought it would be fun to do a Twitter trivia contest to see if people can identify the 19 acts who will be performing this year from clues I’ll put on Twitter. Make sure you follow @InDisneyBubble to get the clues!
RULES OF THE CONTEST: Revised 9/6 at 6:00PM to make it easier!
- The contest will run from Friday, September 6, 2013 – Monday, September 9, 2013.
- Each artist/group will have 2 clues tweeted about them, along with the hashtag #EatToTheBeatTrivia
- To guess the answer, reply to that tweet so I know which question you’re answering with your answer including the hashtag #EatToTheBeatTrivia
- At the end of the contest, all who answered a question correctly will be entered in a random drawing to win a wine cork key chain (in honor of the food and wine festival.) Each correct answer is another entry into the drawing!
- I’ll post the clues/answers along with winners here on Tuesday, September 10, 2013.
Disclaimer: I got of my trivia facts from the artists’ websites and Wikipedia, I apologize in advance for any errors!