Often times when we are planning a trip to Disney, we keep it on the DL. Not because we’re not super excited, but because we know that not everyone is able to go to Disney World as often as we do – and maybe not ever. I never take for granted how blessed our family is to be able to go on a few vacations a year to get away and spend time together, especially when it’s in the Disney bubble.
Today on Thanksgiving, I’m thankful for the countless things God has given us. Going to Disney World has provided so many amazing memories that we’ll share as a family forever.
Here are some of the things I’m most thankful for – be sure to vote below on what YOU are most thankful for!
- Being an annual passholder
- Getting to go to Disney World and Disneyland in the same year
- Air conditioning in August
- San Angel Inn margaritas
- Dining at Cinderella’s Royal Table with my daughter dressed as Cinderella
- Beauty and the Beast show at Hollywood Studios
- The Magical Express
- Perfume in Norway Pavilion
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority
- Everything about Epcot
Hopefully we’ll be at Disney again soon, but until then I’ll just stay thankful for all the memories.